THESE ARE MY "WARTIME" BOOKS.
I AM UNASHAMEDLY PROUD OF THEM.
THEY REPRESENT TEN YEARS OF
RESEARCH AND WRITING.
WITH THEM I AM KEEPING THE FLAME ALIVE.
Congratulations on your writing, which is important for Poland and New Zealand
Republic of Poland
Hello, I'm Jenny. I live in New Zealand with my husband, Howard, and a teen-aged cat called Anzac - you know the sort, sleeps in 'til midday and parties all night. I love reading, playing classical guitar and classical music in general, cats and the colour turquoise.
If you don't like using Amazon feel free to buy directly from me. Just email me from this website (go to the Contact page). All books are $2o.00 (NZ dollar) plus postage. I tend to send out books the same day I receive an order. (I'm funny that way.)
- In the end, I am left speechless...
- I'm awed, humbled, inspired, chastened.
- Jenny shows that speaking of the unspeakable is an essential first step in healing of deep emotional wounds.
- ...well done on a powerful and impeccably researched piece of work!
- The book, to say the least, is so interesting I could not put it down.
- Jenny Harrison, your 'Out of Poland' is an amazing read and so well crafted by an expert. Thank you.
- God, you tell a strong tale!
The fortunes of writers depend on readers. If you like a book, please review it and give this writer not only a terrific buzz but also the opportunity to appeal to other readers. Places where you can write a review: